Posted on 10 September 2013
Back to school shopping calls for an updated wardrobe with staples you can mix and match the whole year! A statement piece, whether it’s a piece of jewelry, a pair of shoes or a sleek backpack, can add a fashionable touch to complete any outfit. Trends to look out for this season will be leather leggings, bold pops of color, and oversized sweaters.
1. STATEMENT NECKLACE: A good statement necklace like this necklace from DAILY CHIC can instantly perk up any outfit. Pairing a chunky necklace with a sleek outfit is a stylish way to add a finishing touch to your look.
2. LIGHTWEIGHT SWEATER: Lightweight sweaters like this one from DAILY CHIC are a must have fall staple item!
3. BACKPACK: A sleek backpack like this one from PARFOIS is an essential back to school item. Its versatile design will allow you to wear it with anything and everything.
4. LEATHER LEGGINGS: Leather leggings like this pair from DAILY CHIC are a key trend all over the world this season. Leather leggings instantly dress up any outfit, they’ll look best paired with a loose blouse or oversized blazer.
5. METALLIC SWEATER: Metallic sweaters like this one from DAILY CHIC are another trend to look out for this season.
6. FRINGE TANK: Fringe tanks like this one from DAILY CHIC are a must have item this season, they can be paired with black skinny jeans or leather leggings.
7. SANDALS: Key chic sandals like these from, DAILY CHIC are a fall staple that you’ll wear with everything!
8. MASCARA: Mascara is an essential beauty item that you should never be without! DIORSHOW is great for lengthening and volumizing.
9. HEADPHONES: Noise-Canceling headphones like these from BOSE are a traveling essential item. Allowing you to block out all the noise, so you can jam out.
10. NAIL POLISH: The fall season calls for darker shades like this electric blue from ESSIE.
11. LIP BALM: To avoid chapped lips this season, a key item to carry around is moisturizing lip balm like this one from Anna Sui.